All home buyers must qualify for the mortgage stress test. Learn more by watching this video. Remember to start your home buying journey by having a conversation with your lender.
- 4th bedroom & full bath in developed basement
- 5-piece ensuite with separate his & her’s sinks
- Central bonus room on upper floor
- Central kitchen island with breakfast bar & built-in appliances
- Convenient bench storage unit in garage entry way
- Large open concept kitchen “L” shaped kitchen
- Main floor pocket office option available
- Rec room & game room in developed basement
- Secondary bedrooms feature walk-in closets
One of Tricos latest designs, The Rosewood is a spacious 2,400 sq.ft. home with an open concept layout. The Rosewood's large kitchen is fitted with a central island and breakfast bar. Take advantage of the plentiful entertaining space across from the kitchen, featuring a nook and a large great room, complete with a fireplace for frosty nights in with the family. At the front of the house is a versatile flex room, ready to meet your changing needs. The uniquely designed upper floor has a bonus room, strategically separating the spacious master retreat from the second and third bedrooms. You'll love the king-size ensuite in the master bedroom and expansive walk-in closet with plenty of room for storage.
Want to see more models and floor plans?
See Trico's wide selection of new homes for quick possession — never lived in and covered by our New Home Warranty. Whether you’re ready for your first home, looking to upgrade, or pursuing the lifestyle that you have always wanted, Trico has a selection of completed or almost completed homes waiting for you. We’re not just building homes…we’re building peace of mind.Learn More