Guest Post – The Styled Social
Featuring The Henry Kitchen and Dining Area
Creating a beautiful tablescape for your holiday gatherings can be simple. By adding a few handmade touches and using what you have, you can create a lovely design that exudes your personal style.
Here are some of our favourite design tips to add a touch of holiday to your table:
- If you want to use floral, choose one colour and use lots and lots of it. Keep it simple by arranging the floral in a couple of vases on the table.
- Use leftover greens from your Christmas tree intermingled with candles for a beautiful centrepiece. You can run the greens and candles along the centre of your table or just centre a grouping in the middle of the table.
- Add a personal touch with name cards at each seat. This will also cut out the ‘where should I sit?’ question that is inevitable when people head to the table.
- Menu cards add a lovely touch of decor and will let everyone know the delicious food that is being served.
- Colourful charger plates or placemats can add a perfect finishing touch to the table decor, and if you choose a neutral metallic like silver or gold, you can use them for your holiday or any other entertaining year-round.
Elevate your table with our free menu card and name card printables by downloading the templates below and personalize them for your holiday dinner.
XO – The Styled Social Gals
The Styled Social is all about bringing style, ease and grace to your social events. Their mission is to inspire more personal connection by making the everyday and life’s celebrations unforgettable. From invitations and décor to delicious recipes, signature cocktails and the perfect playlist, they help you make the everyday an occasion. This month the ‘Celebrate’ party plan brings you everything you need for your holiday party. They’re bringing back the tradition of dinner parties, cocktail soirées and everything in between. Find more party plans at thestyledsocial.com/shop